Checking o2 Inclusive Mins + Txts Remaining?

Options
jaxxy00
jaxxy00 Posts: 1,010 Forumite
Does anyone know if its possible to check what minutes and texts you have left each month when you are on an o2 monthly contract and if so how?
We always had payg mobiles but have now got 4 contract phones (after seeing some good deals on here) 2 of which are with three network through carphonewarehouse and the other 2 with o2 through phones4u.
Threes service for checking remaining minutes and texts is excellent as you can check online in your account or you can check through your phone connection which is free.
So we just would like to know if its possible with o2.
I have checked on their site but it seems you have to have purchased from them to register online and check with them. Ive checked on phones4u site and there doesnt seem to be anyway of doing it on there.
The only way i can think to do it would be save all texts and add them up and check call meters each month which would be a hassle.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• MrGreen
    MrGreen Posts: 583 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got an o2 contract (v220) through mobileshop.com after going through the credit check, o2 sent me an e-mail with user name and password for their website, logon to https://www.o2.co.uk/shop and register there, so you can view your bill online, unfortunately checking your ussage is not very good with o2 as thier systems are about 48 hours behind, even if you phone customer services on 202 from your phone they will still give you the same old info and also calling 202 comes out your inclusive minutes.
    The best thing may be to use your phone to check call usage.
    Nearly debt free
  • lemon-man
    lemon-man Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    Examine what is said, not him who speaks.
  • fazz
    fazz Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    I check my inclusive usage with O2 online, open an O2 email acc using your O2 number, its also handy as you can send 10 free txts every month from the site. but as MrG states it takes a few days to update, I also re-set my fone call meter monthly for a rough idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure