Ebay Challenge for March

Comments

• eshkie
    eshkie Posts: 235 Forumite
    right i'm going to give it a go, only started selling stuff last month and it was quite suprising what people pay for! Going to aim for £100 this month as it's mostly books i've got and they dont seem to go for much.
    Laurax
    Debt Free March 2010 :j DFW member 874, Proud to be dealing with my debts. !

Target 1: Clear Barclaycard £1600
    Target 2: Clear NR Loan £3024
    Target 3: Clear Moneyback Loan £3150
  • bloomers5
    bloomers5 Posts: 94 Forumite
    Hi - count me in too.
    I want at least £60 profit to cover a parking ticket I am appealing against.

Good Luck everyone
  • candyblue
    candyblue Posts: 640 Forumite
    Am I too late to join? If not I would like to try and make £150

Thanks
    £23366/ £39206.92 DFD Nov 2016
  • Diane_239
    Diane_239 Posts: 266 Forumite
    count me in have listed some stuff but got sheds loads more to list I'm going to set a target of £200 by the end of march any extra will be a bonus.
    July 2008 Grocery Challenge.[£200/£200]
    Aug Grocery Challenge £200
  • LilDevil
    LilDevil Posts: 684 Forumite
    My first lot ended yesterday, waiting for the spreadsheet to tot it all up (haven't checked emails, so I may already have received it!!) I reckon I've made about £60-£80 after all the postage/fees etc have been deducted.

Also listed another 21 items yesterday while I was waiting for 1st lot to end (12 hours and a numb bum later), so fingers crossed.

My sis also wants me to list stuff, but I presume I can't include any money made on them as I have to give it to her!!
  • Little_Chicken
    Little_Chicken Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    EEK! Just noticed that I've signed up to raise the most money so far - £500. Made £25 today, so that's an OK start. :j Need to list more stuff!!!
    :grin: Save me from spending...
    Sealed Pot Challenge 2008 - £1004:T 2009 - £1139 2010 - £1260 :j 2011 - £1557 2012 - £740 :beer: No 195 Target £1k
  • Welshlassie
    Welshlassie Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Use anything that completes after the challenge was started and was listed during the challenge.
  • LilDevil
    LilDevil Posts: 684 Forumite
    ... that I still have to include the listing fees for items unsold??

Feel a bit disheartened as I've been working out how much I've made so far and one item only made 8p after all the postage/fees were deducted!

Still, so far made about £68, although there are still 3 that haven't paid yet, so not sure if there are any more fees to be deducted!
  • IWantToBeFree_2
    IWantToBeFree_2 Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    If you've not yet put things on ebay, hang fire until the weekend as its a free listing weekend for listings that start at 99p or less so you will save yourself some money... It only applies to the standard listing, you still have to pay for gallery etc, but every little helps.
  • SarahNeedle1872
    SarahNeedle1872 Posts: 6,166 Forumite
    If you've not yet put things on ebay, hang fire until the weekend as its a free listing weekend for listings that start at 99p or less so you will save yourself some money... It only applies to the standard listing, you still have to pay for gallery etc, but every little helps.
    Thanks for that IWTBF..... I will have to sort out some batteries for my camera and get started ready for the weekend..... is it Sat and Sun? Or just one of the days?
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure