bus driver nearly caused accident with unneccessary swerve

Options
2»

Comments

• photome
    photome Posts: 16,367 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Have to agree with conor, it is almost impossible to see through a bus..heads.metal.. multiple layers of glass...reflections etc. so maybe the driver did have to swerve.
  • before_hollywood
    Options
    Conor wrote: »
    How do you know he didn't need to swerve? Someone could have stepped out from the bus stop. Have you suddenly developed an ability to see through solid metal?
    1. i was overtaking him, i had the same view of the road as he did pretty much
    2. the bus stop has a metal barrier around it, you step off the bus and go behind the metal barrier, its 2 lanes on the bit i was on and 3 going into 4 on the other side of the road, anyone who goes near that road is on a suicide mission
    things arent the way they were before, you wouldnt even recognise me anymore- not that you knew me back then ;)
    BH is my best mate too, its ok :)

I trust BH even if he's from Manchester.. ;)

all your base are belong to us :eek:
  • before_hollywood
    Options
    JoeyG wrote: »
    Its just as well cars come fitted with brakes... oh and a driver to operate them
    had there been a few inches less my brakes would have been no good, otherwise i wouldn't have posted this thread.

how there wasn't a collision i don't know, just good fortune i guess, i have a seriously safe car but i don't mind saying i nearly cacked myself speechless-smiley-040.gif
    things arent the way they were before, you wouldnt even recognise me anymore- not that you knew me back then ;)
    BH is my best mate too, its ok :)

I trust BH even if he's from Manchester.. ;)

all your base are belong to us :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport