Tesco Clubcard - Extra Points Goods

Options

Comments

• SEK_2
    SEK_2 Posts: 99 Forumite
    Options
    I'm always on the look out for extra clubcard points. Thanks to this site i now have a freezer full of organic burgers & chips. Thank god my husbands teenage brother is comming to stay for a few weeks, he'll be sick of burgers before he goes home lol.

Anyway, yesterday i went into Tesco to get my 2yr old the new Bob the Builder DVD - Chip off the old Block, and to my delight it had 100 extra clubcard points with it. It said it in tiny writing on one of those little yellow tickets and was added on my receipt ok.

Not worth buying it just for the points (£9.97) but if you have a little Bob fan you could put it away for a birthday or christmas present.
  • Leylauk
    Leylauk Posts: 602 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this Sek - I have started a new list in the original post and added it there.

I also bought today - 2 x Rowse jars of clear honey £1.79 each for 80 extra points.
    Total for 2009: L'Oreal Lip Duo, Diary, Motability Guide
    Thanks to everyone who post comps - you are all :cool2:
  • babydaisy
    babydaisy Posts: 333 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    someone was asking what the chips are called:

they are Little Big Food Organic Nickable Oven Chips 750g

HTH BD xx
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    babydaisy wrote:
    someone was asking what the chips are called:

they are Little Big Food Organic Nickable Oven Chips 750g

HTH BD xx

I had an extra points voucher 50 points for buying £2 of frozen potato products, sadly none in my store so I had to buy normal chips. Bit too far to do a 20 mile round trip to the next nearest Tesco to buy the organic ones. If I'd been less rushed yesterday I would have had a brainwave and taken them straight to CS for a refund, complaining that they werent organic. Oh well...

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Leylauk
    Leylauk Posts: 602 Forumite
    Options
    Charlotte_ - did you get the points for the frozen sweetcorn because it was on BOGOF but I did not get the extra points :(

Thanks!!
    Total for 2009: L'Oreal Lip Duo, Diary, Motability Guide
    Thanks to everyone who post comps - you are all :cool2:
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i got vouchers from the wine club this week, not as good as the first few mailings but definitely worth doing. 100 points if spending £4 on wine, 100 points if buying a bottle of such and such - there were 4 of them all giving a deals value equal to or more than the cost of the wine. the first few mailings used to have 50 points vouchers just for nothing, just hand it in for a free 50 points. worth joining even if you don't buy wine, buy it for the points then give as a pressie :D
    52% tight
  • ROCKINGHAM
    ROCKINGHAM Posts: 982 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Jellyhead have you got anything to tell us yet!!!!
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Options
    Yes.....stop bargain hunting and PUSH woman....PUSH

:rotfl:
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    nothing happening, sorry ... i'm going to hospital tomorrow for induction so you'll definitely see less of me then :D

i just thought, i've got a tesco voucher for 250 points when spending £10 on kids clothes (it came out of the till last time i paid for shopping that included kids clothes), it expires soon, i'd better go to tesco today in case i don't feel up to points tarting soon after baby arrives lol! i'll take a list of all the items mentioned in this thread, need to stock up the freezer :D
    52% tight
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck for tomorrow Jellyhead :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts