Tesco Clubcard - Extra Points Goods

Options

Comments

• thegoon
    thegoon Posts: 482 Forumite
    Options
    yes, i got them delivered today too. 56 burgers and 50 points for each bag!
    Trophies are like Buses, you wait 26 years.
    Then 3 come along at once!!!!
  • Leylauk
    Leylauk Posts: 602 Forumite
    Options
    How many has everyone else managed to bag? I now have a freezer full - just over a hundred packs I think.... Managed to eat/give away approx. 30 boxes :)
    Total for 2009: L'Oreal Lip Duo, Diary, Motability Guide
    Thanks to everyone who post comps - you are all :cool2:
  • moss_trevor
    Options
    I have just ordered 76 boxes online and used a 1000 point XX code too. I have selected the no substitute opion but have just thought what if they don't have enough boxes to fulfill my order? Do they just deliver what they can and still give me my 1000 points or do I have to go without?
    BA Business class here I come!
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Leylauk wrote:
    How many has everyone else managed to bag? I now have a freezer full - just over a hundred packs I think.... Managed to eat/give away approx. 30 boxes :)

My local homeless shelter will take as many packets as I can give them.

I figure that I'll be benefitting a huge amount from this deal...only fair to share with those who can't even dream of holidays.
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • moose
    moose Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    We are thinking of getting a new kitchen next year and would consider MFI as I know they accept the clubcard deal vouchers. Let me see....how many burgers would a kitchen be?

Anyway when I had a look at the clubcard site, the following conditions apply for MFI...

"Deals Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, scheme or promotion and cannot be exchanged in whole or part for cash"

Because MFI has this permanent sale culture, does this mean that the vouchers would only apply to the "original" selling price. Has anyone ever used their points at MFI?

Thanks

Moose
  • Leylauk
    Options
    Sorry never used MFI vouchers so cant help.

Moss_Trevor - hope that all are delivered you will have to let us know!!!
  • dollywops
    dollywops Posts: 1,736 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Would it be a good idea to turn this into a sticky, for when anyone finds out about a clubcard extra points promotion. I know I am always very keen to add to my points total.

I have already paid for my car hire in the South of France this year using clubcard deals. I have sufficient vouchers to pay for a trip to DLP at Christmas, and a few more besides.

Just a thought.
  • Leylauk
    Options
    Or how about a Tesco Forum - I've been having so much fun with the tesco threads recently !
  • phague
    phague Posts: 762 Forumite
    Options
    Excellant idea to have an Extra Clubcard Points sticky, cos Tesco's never really advertise them.

There used to be a space on the clubcard website, but nothing was ever listed on it!!
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Moose-my Tradewinds holiday has to be full price, I'm not allowed the telephone discount offered.

Don't know how it works for MFI, but they must have customer service helpline you can ring to ask the question. And the burgers deal runs out 1st week of august...so get your skates on!
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport