what has happened to tins of pie fillings

i have looked in asda,morrisons and tesco for a tin of cherry pie filling,or any other fruit pie filling, and cant find it anywhere i used to buy it every now and again from all these shops now they dont sell does anyone know why not :confused:
when your life is a mess light one more cigarette its so logical!!

get up and dance,get up and smile,get up and drink to the days that are gone in the shortest while :T
There's no profit in peace boys we better fight some more:(

Comments

• Lippycow
    Lippycow Posts: 312 Forumite
    Have you asked the customer service at the supermarkets,maybe they have stopped stocking them.
  • pennyocs
    pennyocs Posts: 239 Forumite
    no i havent actually,i will next time im in though

get up and dance,get up and smile,get up and drink to the days that are gone in the shortest while :T
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Co-op have cherry pie filling
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• pennyocs
    pennyocs Posts: 239 Forumite
    do they i will have to go to the co-op.Thanks

• zippedup
    zippedup Posts: 113 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sainsburys have the apple pie filling. they keep it by the baking items though not the actual tins of fruit. good luck!
  • Tesco sell the pie filling in the same aisle as the ice cream x
  • Tesco sell the pie filling in the same aisle as the ice cream x

I think shelley is right on the button, the pie fillings have been moved in my local ASDA and are now on top of the ice cream freezers, where as they used to be in homebake. hope this helps :)
    skint but in luv :kisses2:
  • We have found Sainsburys in Pinner sells Hartley's Apple pie filling and Black Cherry pie filling.

The problem is that we would like to buy Apricot pie fillings and Red Cherry pie fillings, which they used to stock. Does anyone know where these can be purchased?

Whenever we ask customer services about why products are not stocked, they have no idea and say that these decisions are taken by Head Office and there is no feedback to the individual stores or their customers.
  • asda dont do cherry pie filling any more i work there so i asked why an they said its because they dont sell enough of it.
  • i found them in morrisons they have been moved to the baking stuff aisle.Thanks for everones help.we all enjoyed a lovely cherry crumble today

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport