Digital Spy website down?

Options

Comments

• Tori_Bellatrix
    Options
    Glad i found this thread.Havent been able to get on DS for 2 days now.Im on AOL broadband and cant get on with mozilla firefox or IE.As usual AOL last ones to be fixed.Main thing is least the faults not my end

Snap! By the way, are you using the same screen name as on DS ... If so, I think I recognise you from the forums ... :D
    :happylove Tori Bellatrix :happylove

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
  • barncopxx
    barncopxx Posts: 117 Forumite
    Options
    ormus wrote: »
    same here again. still nothing at digispy via AOL.
    Likewise at 15:20 hours!:confused:
  • iancleveland41
    Options
    Snap! By the way, are you using the same screen name as on DS ... If so, I think I recognise you from the forums ... :D

I,m using a similar screenie shall we say;)
  • Tori_Bellatrix
    Options
    I,m using a similar screenie shall we say;)

Lol .. me also ... similar but not the same .. :wink:

• iancleveland41
    Options
    Lol .. me also ... similar but not the same .. :wink:

Was in my local library earlier and DS worked so sent them a message to say their site was down and theyve not even bothered to reply or send me an automated message to say theyve received my message which i thinks a bit bad.No Ds for me since yesterday morning.didnt try it Saturday so no idea if it worked then or not but think theyre having majotr problems meself.just glad it not my pc cos having to try to explain anything on the phone to AOL is not much fun as they never understand one word i say:o
  • superscaper
    superscaper Posts: 13,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Was in my local library earlier and DS worked so sent them a message to say their site was down and theyve not even bothered to reply or send me an automated message to say theyve received my message which i thinks a bit bad.No Ds for me since yesterday morning.didnt try it Saturday so no idea if it worked then or not but think theyre having majotr problems meself.just glad it not my pc cos having to try to explain anything on the phone to AOL is not much fun as they never understand one word i say:o

If it's a routing problem then maybe even their email can't get back to you if you're checking your email on a pc that's connected to one of the ISPs having problems. When I tried contacting www.xara.com about their website, not even my email would recognise their domain.
    "She is quite the oddball. Did you notice how she didn't even get excited when she saw this original ZX-81?"
    Moss
  • Tori_Bellatrix
    Options

I've not been able to access DS properly since Sat AM - I've managed to gain partial access using the proxy servers (links earlier in this thread) but can't get full functionality and can't log in ... :confused:

• cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It has been working fine here just checked again now and OK, have been getting onto their site at the weekend, never had any problems.:confused:

Edit:- ISP Plusnet
  • iancleveland41
    Options
    Still no access to Ds for me at 436 pm.Dare say they get it sorted eventually
  • Tori_Bellatrix
    Options
    Latest Update from DS:
    PDATED (2): Site Availability - network performance issues Hi,

Yesterday (Saturday 19th January) we had reports that some people are having problems accessing the site. We have been told by our network supplier that one of the networks they peer with is having routing problems. This means that if you are also connected to that network that Digital Spy may not be as available as it should be.

As of Sunday 20th January, we are still doing all we can to resolve this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause and rest assured that our network team are trying to solve this as I type this.

Monday 21st January - we have now resolved some of the issues but there are still issues for some people who can not see our site due to a routing issue outside our network and outside the networks we directly have a relationship with.

Monday 21st (Update 2): In addition to the above we have now been told that due to an administrative error by one of our suppliers routes to some of our networks were accidentally deleted from some ISPs. This has now been rectified and should filter out to the net in the next few hours.

We apologise for this and are doing everything we can to resolve the issue.

Regards
    DS Forum Support

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business