Motorola E1000 Keypad Lock?

Options
Try as I might, I can't find a keypad lock for this fone. Does it exist? And if so, where?????
I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

Free Ebay Simple Profit/Loss Spreadsheet. PM me for a download link.

Comments

• alixxon
    alixxon Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    heya, i've got the motorola c975- which came with little instructions from 3.

I went round ages thinking that it didnt have a keypadlock and dialing people up randomly while it was in my bag. But then one day i was fiddling around with it and i pressed the menu key- the one with the four/3 lines on it - in between the green accept call button and the red reject call button.... anyway i pressed the menu key and then the star key and that activated the keypad lock for me

not sure if its the same on the e1000. fingers crossed it is and that its now a problem solved

ali xx
  • criminal_smile
    Options
    Believe it or not I found the answer tucked away on the last page of the manual this morning. Same keys for the E1000, Menu, then *.
    I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

Free Ebay Simple Profit/Loss Spreadsheet. PM me for a download link.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure