We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Toluna Discussion (merged)

1…217218220222223…423

Comments

  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,447 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    libra10 wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for Love2Shop vouchers promised 27 April. I emailed and their reply stated that vouchers ordered before 7th March had been sent. Mine were ordered 8th March, have emailed again.

    Mine were ordered on 1 March, scheduled for delivery 27 April and arrived on 29 April, which ties up with their reply.

    Hope everyone receives their vouchers soon.
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 6,708 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Got £12 amazon voucher code today (ordered in March)
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • thacky
    thacky Posts: 131 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Got £12 amazon voucher code today (ordered in March)

    Yes me too
  • Grunhilda
    Grunhilda Posts: 790 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Just a question regarding the mini-polls. There's a few that I haven't done because they have odd answers, like

    Question - "Are you between 16 and 18 years old?"
    Answers - "Yes" and "Of Course".

    Are people just giving any old answer, or are you leaving them alone???
  • Ayeshalush
    Ayeshalush Posts: 636 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    Grunhilda wrote: »
    Just a question regarding the mini-polls. There's a few that I haven't done because they have odd answers, like

    Question - "Are you between 16 and 18 years old?"
    Answers - "Yes" and "Of Course".

    Are people just giving any old answer, or are you leaving them alone???


    I've just been leaving them but they are annoying me a little as there is quite a few of them and they've been there for a while now!
  • esmerelda98
    esmerelda98 Posts: 430 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Ayeshalush wrote: »
    I've just been leaving them but they are annoying me a little as there is quite a few of them and they've been there for a while now!

    What is the harm in picking one appropriate answer? :think:
    You seem to be holding back for some reason which I can't quite work out.
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I have just had a date of 24/5 for my amazon voucher ordered middle of march.
  • Grunhilda
    Grunhilda Posts: 790 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Ayeshalush wrote: »
    I've just been leaving them but they are annoying me a little as there is quite a few of them and they've been there for a while now!

    Thanks, that's what I've been doing as well. They are a real pain though because they get mixed up within all the others

    What is the harm in picking one appropriate answer? :think:
    You seem to be holding back for some reason which I can't quite work out.

    I did start doing some of them but then got a bit suspicious, thinking Toluna was testing my responses :o
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Grunhilda wrote: »
    Just a question regarding the mini-polls. There's a few that I haven't done because they have odd answers, like

    Question - "Are you between 16 and 18 years old?"
    Answers - "Yes" and "Of Course".

    Are people just giving any old answer, or are you leaving them alone???


    I answer Of Course but click close when it offers the survye link. If toluna are going to ask stupid questions like that, and continually have a site that takes 5 mins to load each page then I do them as compensation for the 1 hr I waste waiting for their site to load.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    What is the harm in picking one appropriate answer?
    Most of the time neither answer is appropriate. It doesn't prevent me clicking one, though......
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.