We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Phone calls relating to my pcp claims
Hi everyone. Just thought I would post this as a heads up to anyone else who might start receiving these calls.
I submitted a claim directly to Stellantis using the template from MSE and Stellantis responded confirming that there was a flat rate of commission and would be treating my email as a complaint. Happy days.
This week I have started receiving phone calls from a couple of different Manchester numbers about my claim being accepted. I searched the numbers and nothing for those numbers came up as nuisance callers. However, whilst on the phone to them, they sent me a text with a link in it. They asked me to confirm something in a box on the website the link opens. At this point I hung up. The link directs to a no win no fee finance claim company. They say on the phone that your claim is already successful making it sound like they are official but they are not.
The numbers they have called me from are -
0161 850 3424
0161 850 3419
The text comes up as PKLaw and the link redirects to Parker Kerrigan.
Comments
-
Why answer phone calls from unknown numbers? I just have a divert option on the phone where they have to explain why they are calling, spammers just hang up
Sam Vimes' Boots Theory of Socioeconomic Unfairness:
People are rich because they spend less money. A poor man buys $10 boots that last a season or two before he's walking in wet shoes and has to buy another pair. A rich man buys $50 boots that are made better and give him 10 years of dry feet. The poor man has spent $100 over those 10 years and still has wet feet.
0 -
I wonder if Stellantis are looking to offset their potential losses by making a few quid selling data….
0 -
What a ridiculous thing to say. No finance company would do such a thing and risk being shut down and staff going to prison.
0 -
Take a look here and then tell me finance companies would never risk bending the rules:
https://violationtrackeruk.goodjobsfirst.org/offence_group/financial+offences
0 -
I’m a freelance engineer, I get calls from lots of numbers I don’t know.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
