We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
ParkingEye court claim
Comments
-
Hi all, I'm having a similar issue with ParkingEye.
I've been replying back to them accordingly but they didn't bother to respond me with my query.
I complained to their CEO still no response from him. It's seems to have a system in place just to harass people and play games. Kind of Devil dealing from behind.
Anyway, after 3 years of resolution attempt, they recently send me a "Court Claim Form(N1SDT)". Just filed AOS form to Civil National Business Centre.
Looking for legal type advice.
I'm new in the Forum, so don't know how to get help. Anyone expert in the similar field … please do support. can't afford to bear the harassment.
Here I add some letters.
0 -
Please start your own thread about your own case, do not hijack this thread, thank you
Solicitors give legal advice
We will give you general advice on this consumer advice site ( MSE. )
You will receive free help, free advice
1 -
-
@Defender007 We've split this into a new thread for you.
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
To report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


