We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
How to watch UCI track cycling
The UCI track cycling world championships is on next month, could anyone advise what I would need to subscribe to watch it.
I can’t seem to work out if I would need HBO or TNT Sport or maybe something else.
Any pointers would be much appreciated.
ETA: in the past I’ve watched it on Discovery+ but I don’t think that’s an option anymore.
Comments
-
This says you can watch live on You Tube (subject to geo-blocking). Sorry I don't know what geo blocking is but hope this helps.
Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time1 -
It means that if another company (TNT in this case) has exclusive rights in a particular country or region then your location may block Youtube coverage. A VPN may or may not get around that.
1 -
In the UK you need either a standalone TNT subscription or the add-on through HBO Max, this is presuming you don't have TNT through the likes of Sky.
Edit: You can't get TNT through Discovery in the UK any more.
1 -
Are you on BT/EE broadband?
Word on the Street is that BT/EE will be relaunching their TV service around mid-October.
May or may not have some deals for packages including TNT Sports.
1 -
Thanks everyone for your help.
Yes, I do have BT broadband I’ll keep an eye out otherwise I’ll look in to TNT.
Thanks again.
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
