We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Same provider upgrade keeping same number
Hi, I have a Lebara SIM only deal that I've got at MSE a few years ago. I now want to get a deal with more data, but also from Lebara. How can I do this and keep the same number? My understanding is that you cannot transfer the number within the same provider. Any ideas?
Comments
-
You will have to transfer the number to another network provider and back in again.
1 -
I switched to a cheaper Lebara product on their website and didn't have to do anything, Lebara just switched the product.
2 -
Just log in to your account and go to change package, it'll become active immediately.
1 -
If you are choosing a plan from lebara's website you just select it in your account;
https://www.lebara.co.uk/en/best-sim-only-deals.html?msclkid=316973075604100aa1cf19160e50f1cc
If however you want a discounted offer through a third party those might not be available to existing customers. You might be able to leave and then bring your number back, or they might say that invalidates the discounted price.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
