We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Can't log in to MSE
What I did:
Tried to log in to my MSE account.
What Should happen:
Account should open
What happened:
Got a message "Things have changed - so we need you to change something".
Why it matters:
I had an e-mail saying something had changed in my credit record but I am unable to find out what the change was.
Device/Browser:
Win 11 Home, Firefox
Comments
-
Hi @Nigh - sorry to hear this. On the Forum Team and this board we're really best placed to help with Forum-related tech issues. Our colleagues who look after the Credit Club can be reached at creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com - I'm sorry not to be able to be of more help directly.
Official MSE Forum Team member.Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
