We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
NatWest free £10
Comments
-
You & I are obviously not 'selected' customers. Either they prefer to reward customers who have been doing other things with their money or they haven't got around to contacting us yet.
0 -
There's definitely nothing in this email like 'by accepting this gift card you are agreeing to our new draconian terms and conditions' is there?
Though that would be a very rogue move for a bank to (try to) pull!
0 -
Doesn't pay to be loyal anymore.
I choose the rooms that I live in with care,
The windows are small and the walls almost bare,
There's only one bed and there's only one prayer;
I listen all night for your step on the stair.0 -
In addition I ran up £1493 on my Nat West credit card in July.....how select does a person need to be to get a £10 voucher ?
0 -
Not too much, I wasn't particularly fond of my first-born in any case.
1 -
True. They must be annoyed by Mrs UKX for transferring her cash ISA last year! 🤭
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


