We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Mobility scooter
Comments
-
That's what an elderly friend did. Didn't want to spend the world, wanted something lightweight rather than the big sturdy ones, thinking that's all that was needed given that she's quite petite. First time out she tried to get over a kerb and went sideways. One broken hip, one broken arm and masses of bruising. I'm not sure she will recover very well.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Debt Free Wannabe, Old Style Money Saving and Pensions boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Click on this link for a Statement of Accounts that can be posted on the DebtFree Wannabe board: https://lemonfool.co.uk/financecalculators/soa.php
Check your state pension on: Check your State Pension forecast - GOV.UK
"Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.” Nellie McClung
⭐️🏅😇🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅2 -
That’s a disaster. What a shame.
No reliance should be placed on the above! Absolutely none, do you hear?0 -
In my dad's case, he was feeling quite low and isolated. He bought this particular model as it was lighter. This, I think, symbolised his last fightback against chronic illness that beset him for 26 years. I too was shocked at the price paid, but knowing some of the anxieties that were affecting him I understand why he paid it.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

