We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

UKPA

2»

Comments

  • Thank you. I did blank out my details but must have uploaded the pre redacted pcn. I will. Do them again now as admin has removed them. @admin, thanks

  • TBrown302818
    TBrown302818 Posts: 98
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 21 September at 12:55PM

    [Image removed by Forum Team]

    1000280957.jpg

    [Image removed by Forum Team]

    Reposting now redacted pcns. I have found the land owners details of the mall to complain.

    Not pofa due to the fact that I have paid?

    Is that enough to win a popla appeal?

  • Not pofa due to the fact that I have paid?

    Is that enough to win a popla appeal?

    No it is not, you already had advice it was not that.

  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 166,000
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 21 September at 12:34AM

    "Not pofa due to the fact that I have paid?"

    No, whether a notice is POFA compliant or not has nothing to do with that … and if you go and say "I paid" in your appeal then you are binning the winning point!

    You can't say "I did this/that" when appealing as registered keeper. We really hope you didn't say that in your first appeal. But it sounds like you did.

    Slow down. Read your replies again.

    Nobody is telling you to try pointless POPLA first anyway.

    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
    Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • TBrown302818
    TBrown302818 Posts: 98
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited Today at 3:12AM

    Apologies first page of pcn

    1000292228.jpg 1000280963.jpg
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 166,000
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    And the back?

    And did you appeal admitting to driving?

    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
    Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • TBrown302818
    TBrown302818 Posts: 98
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    I previously posted both but missed personal details and the first page was removed. I have reposted both now.

    I have been trying to find the land owners to complain to them. I believe it's the fraizer group but I think they just own the mall, not the land

    I never admitted driving. Only provided evidence via bank account that I had paid.

    I am trying to obtain DPO details to do a subject access request for the appeal I made. When I first responded I thought that proving I'd paid would be the end of it

  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 27,213
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited Today at 10:13AM

    Use this for DPO: -

    legal@ukparkingadministration.com

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.