We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Broadband and voip phone
My contract with sky is coming to an end, it has been 27 per month for 150mbps and anytime landline. They cannot get anywhere near this to renew.
Vodafone will do anytime phone and 150mbps broadband for 37 per month…… my question is this…. are they OK? Any horror stories? It really should be very simple as I already have the full fibre in the house….
Comments
-
Vodafone CS don't have a great reputation but they're not like certain other suppliers that have hidden charges they spring on you.
I'm currently on my second Vodafone contract this decade (I switched away for a term with someone else, then switched back).
N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Intelligent Go elec / Fuse gas / Vodafone BB / iD mobile. Kirk Hill Co-op member.Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs, Best kettle!
2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 37 MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.1 -
I switched to Vodafone full fibre 500Mb in May this year. I also ported my landline number to them. I pay £35 per month for the broadband and anytime calls. They gave me a current-spec Apple TV and a £165 gift voucher as incentives to join.
I have had no problems with the service so far, and the switchover happened on time and as planned. I haven't yet had to call their customer service team, but I can certainly recommend them so far.
0 -
Thanks for your reply. How did you get all that please?
Old enough to know better...........0 -
I think it was just an offer they had on at the time. I looked at their website prior to switching and the details were there. Presumably they aren't still running that same offer?
1 -
Don't forget to look at the cashback / switch sites for comparison.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

