We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
I need forum mods to help quick, please.
I am in as a new user. Not posting on here as the original user but mods can ask in email or direct message if there is such a thing here.
I emailed mods from my original email account to delete all my posts as the other user asap before my daughter can read them.
No joking, this is very personal and may cause terrible consequences.
Stupid me, I know for personal historical postings and the replies they had.
Any way to get to the mods quick?
Comments
-
You can delete your posts yourself. As I understand it you can't delete an opening post in a thread, though you can edit the opening post and delete all the text in the post.
Sorry, I'm not sure how to get a mod's attention quickly, though they tend to be pretty active here (at least Monday to Friday).
0 -
The posts will always be available in the Internet Archive.
0 -
The site isnt that popular that every single post gets captured
0 -
I may be too late to help you here. But posting here in case it helps others.
You can email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com if you want help with your forum posts.
You can also email any user by clicking on their name and then choosing the 'message' option. (White text on a dark blue background, very easy to spot). Out of hours, you may get a quicker response if you find an ambassador online at the time you message.
I'm a Forum Ambassador on the housing, mortgages & student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
