We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Lebara Auto-Renew for Full Amount during Discount Period
Maybe I missed something in the small print when I signed up for the Lebara MSE 10GB SIM-only plan.
It offered a discount for the first 9 months. However, what appears to be happening is that the full amount is deducted each month and I have to contact Lebara to get a refund of the difference. They say I need to do this until the discount period ends.
Is this the usual practice?
Comments
-
I've had multiple discounted lebara sims and have never had to do this. What does it say when you log on to the app? Mine says autorenews at the discounted price until (then give the date 9 months in the future).
1 -
Mine just says:
10GB MSE Exclusive Monthly Plan
Renews on dd/mm/yyyy
Automatic renewal will be renewed again in n days0 -
Mine looks like this. How much did you pay initially when you ordered the SIM? The discounted price or the full price?
1 -
Like the other posters, it's always shown similar to the screenshot. It's been the same for any previous "MSE Exclusive" plans.
0 -
@Sherlock33, I paid the discounted price when I ordered the SIM.
The next time I contact them to request my refund, I'll press them to resolve this.
Thanks for the input, and @oldagetraveller1.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


