We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Abuse of DD
Comments
-
If Sky send a bill saying £100 is due and were notified of the price increase, and then £100 is taken ten days later, I am not sure why you think the DD Guarantee can be invoked.
0 -
So 1:45 hours and 8 advisors later I have been proved right. Again. I was sold a fixed rate contract on total price deal for 24 months, has been proven, advisor made an error. To add insult to injury I was not advised of April 26 price rises either, admitted by Sly, so they cannot apply them. And there’s another price rise coming in November apparently. Got all my stolen money back, the November rise already credited to account and the contract price has been adjusted downwards to £49 until the end of the contract. All recorded. Yes I will leaving Sly. Should not have to deal with this palava. Not the way to treat customers.
0 -
Check the OPs latest post and youll see....
0 -
Yes, all resolved with the retailer.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards