We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Lebara payment
Paid £5.00 to Lebara for a 5GB, SIM only, deal via their website. SIM card sent but unable to activate. Assumed the £5.00 I paid would correspond to the number they provided me with but Lebara say they have not received any payment from me (even though I have confirmation from PayPal) and that I need to go to a 'top up shop'. Where has my £5.00 gone? Can anyone advise please? Thank you!
Comments
-
Have you tried to ask PayPal to reverse the payment?
1 -
Does PayPal work for a recurring transaction on lebara?
0 -
Yes, I use it myself.
0 -
Thank you folks. I will speak to PayPal again and see if anything can be done.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards