We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Faster internet seems more laggy
Comments
-
I thought Vodafone were fantastic when I signed up with them for half the price that BT were charging me.
Two weeks later when they had failed to deliver any internet service whatsoever - not so much.
0 -
Glad I didn't pull the trigger in a rage on this at the weekend as a few days of third party router internet all seems OK & I'd be happy to stay with Sky on this service.
Just a shame I had to buy a third party router in the first place. Their Sky Max Hub or whatever they call it is terrible.
🤐🤐🤐
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
