We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Vodapone or plusnet
FFTP is now available to me .Currently I'm with PlusNet FFTC with 8 months left on contract.
Vodaphone have better deal available but read a few negative comments about them and a bit worried as to how they will handle the paying off of my remaining contract .Anyone had dealings .
Comments
-
You'll read negative comments about everybody at some point more than you'll read good comments.
Have you looked at your Offers & Upgrades section in the Member Centre portal? You may get an option from Plusnet for FTTP at a discount rate.
If you stay with Plusnet and take out a new deal then as a general rule if its a higher package (which FTTP will be over FTTC) your previous contract ends with no fees and you start a new one, typically 24 months.
0 -
You may regret moving to Vodaphone, I did.
Moved from BT to them, nightmare. Got out of their contract due to there mistakes and moved to Plusnet. Best thing I ever did.
0 -
Vodafone were good once steadily gone down hill. I am happy with Hypernet at the moment.
0 -
I'm currently with Vodafone for the second time, almost 3/4 through a 24m contract. I had no problems with them during the first contract, and have had no problems yet during the second one.
N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Intelligent Go elec / Fuse gas / Vodafone BB / iD mobile. Kirk Hill Co-op member.Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs, Best kettle!
2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 37 MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.0 -
I'm with Vodafone 900mb and no problems so far. switchover was a doddle.
0 -
Plusnet FTTP, only issue was going from FTTC to FTTP where the first guy did not want to run the cable where he
needed to. Are they payed per job and he wanted faster ones?
Not been with Vodafone for a while but it's mostly the same network and data paths. Only thinking of moving to
EE if I decide to go for the 1600MB package that Plusnet do not offer.Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

