We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

BT / EE merger confusion

2»

Comments

  • pioneer31
    pioneer31 Posts: 350
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite

    So, I've switched to 1p mobile on the £5 mthly data plan. I also rang EE and negotiated Fibre 150 for £25.99. So, not too bad. I was previously paying £39.99 for the BB.

    I could have switched I guess and got a lower price, but I had read a few posts about 'crappy routers' from other providers, and since mine has been ok, I decided "better the devil you know"

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.