We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Talkmobile Amazon Voucher
Comments
-
Hello - this page is the first place to look:
You can also email voucherhelp@moneysavingexpert.com – please include your full name, order date, order reference & email you signed up with. We’ll pass these on to the relevant company to sort but do check the T&Cs first to ensure you're due the voucher now.
Official MSE Forum Team member.Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com2 -
Thank you.
0 -
I signed up in February and I got my voucher in June.
I also had an email from them at the time I signed up specifically about the offerexplaining the timescales, what to check and need to contact if I didn’t receive it. Did you get that email?
All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.
Pedant alert - it's could have not could of.0 -
Hi, yes I got the email when I signed up but I do not have the voucher hence why I posted.
0 -
Have you tried the contact they gave if the voucher didn't arrive?
If you have any questions or have not received your voucher 120 days after your purchase date, please contact https://giftcloud.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.
Pedant alert - it's could have not could of.2 -
Thank you.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

