We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Nanopolix!
Comments
-
I always wanted one of those "Army in a trunk" sets that contained soldiers, tanks, jeeps, aircraft, battleships etc. They were only about $1 (5 shillings as I recall) but aged 8 or 9 I didn't have access to dollars.
I believe that the soldiers were those very tiny flat ones and the rest of the stuff was minute, the trunk would fit in the palm of an adult hand….
I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....
(except air quality and Medical Science
)0 -
I don't know what was in that ColorMagic polish but a neighbour used it and then later dropped something just on the rear corner
of his boot where he had used the polish. Nothing would stick to the area where he had used the polish.Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...0 -
The advert appeared again yesterday, just look at how good it is! 🤣😂🤣
The nanoparticles actually bond with the paint, filling in minor scratches like this one, the trick is to polish with a circular motion…
I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....
(except air quality and Medical Science
)0 -
aren’t those cloths impregnated with “ madeupium “.?
0 -
Hang on, I need to adjust the autofocus on my German designed AI specs which I bought to avoid costly eye tests from the billion dollar ophthalmic industry.
Ah yes. They use Nanoparticles made out of Unobtainium.
0 -
Did they forget to tell the AI to only repair the scratch under the cloth and not 2inches ahead of it? :)
Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...0 -
They sound jolly good - I think I might buy some and wave over my torso so that I get totally ripped!
It will be good to be beach body ready for the summer trip in a week's time. Hope the cloth arrives quickly.
That's "ripped" as in "shredded" or "buff", not "ripped off", just for clarity.
0 -
That is down to me. The pedlar was using the correct circular motion, I captured a frame where the cloth was on the far side of the circle to show how well the nanoparticles had repaired the scratch.
If you look closely above the sharp demarcation line between scratch and repair, you can actually make out the nano particles at work by the slightly different surface texture where they were buffed on and haven't been buffed off yet.
I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....
(except air quality and Medical Science
)0 -
Sounds like you need to buy a course in armchair Tai Chi - I trust the convincingly ripped twelve fingered topless American guy whose mouth opens way too wide to be human because apparently you get visible results in two afternoons.
0 -
Well, it does sound good 😊
Is that the start of "couch to 5k"? 😉
I could just do that first bit.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

