We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Renewing Three Sim
I bought a Three sim last month (40 GB for £10, unlimited calls and texts) to try in my phone to see if I get better reception than my current O2. It's pretty good but I would like to continue with the same allowance/price for another month when it expires next week.
I've looked in the Three app but can't really see how to do this. Could a kind soul walk me through the procedure.
Comments
-
If the pack you bought was marked "auto-renew" then it will renew using the card details you entered.
If it's not an auto-renew pack then use the Buy tab to purchase one of the packs marked auto-renew
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards