We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
13 Months old & IPhone 16 knackered
Comments
-
You are going to need a report on that before going to CC.
This is one reason Apple products are best bought direct, then it is Apples issue.
Life in the slow lane0 -
7 days and not even an Acknowledgement after sending 2 emails (last Friday & Tuesday)
yet when I call Curry's (3 times) I get a message as soon as I put the phone down, asking about how good was their service.
Email, sent to CEO office now
0 -
Just to update this thread.
last week (Thursday) Curry's collected my iPhone*
*initially they wanted me to take it back to the Curry's store I had already been to 2 weeks earlier.
I refused this, on the grounds I had already been advised the iPhone would be collected also it would probably just sat in my local Curry's store for xx days anyway. where as if its collected the iPhone goes straight back to be repaired.
I was advised at the time that the iPhone would be returned on Friday 14 August
Low and behold I have just received a text & another update to advise my "repaired" iPhone will be returned tomorrow.
2 -
August 14th you mean?
1 -
yes, sorry & updated
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards