We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
phone companies blocking me online
I have contracts with O2 and EE and I have paid off my line rental contract on both but now I am unable to log in to the billing section to pay my device contract as they have blocked me from accessing the billing options.
The problem with this is due to paying the line rental contract early I still have the devices to pay and now being restricted from paying these it is now effecting my credit score. I have contacted both of the companies numerous times questioning why and have been told that there is no issue their end, when on call to them I try to log in and explain all the messages I get but apparently the issue is my end not theirs.
has anyone else had this issue before?
Comments
-
Why are they not collecting it by direct debit?
1 -
You can also pay the device contract over the phone by calling 150 or 0800 956 6000. By direct debit. By cheque to EE Limited, PO Box 238, Sheffield, S98 1PS . By bank transfer to EE account number: 31012304 EE sort code: 40-02-50 Reference: your EE account number. By going into store.
0 -
they were but this has recently stopped
0 -
I have had to pay via call but this is only once I receive a letter from them telling me my payment has not gone through but by then it has already affected my rating
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards