We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Tyre exploded!
Comments
-
we like the solid yellow ones. It’s easier to push than our normal one.
1 -
Used to get punctures with my old wheelbarrow tyre. Replaced it with a solid wheel and have never had a problem since.
Any language construct that forces such insanity in this case should be abandoned without regrets. –
Erik Aronesty, 2014
Treasure the moments that you have. Savour them for as long as you can for they will never come back again.0 -
You say that, but I find pneumatic tyres easier over rough ground with heavier loads. I suspect that's why they still exist.
However, there are good and less good examples in both types. I have a 'good' solid-wheeled barrow which has lasted 10 years. With everyday loading, I don't reject it. It's fine. Solid wheels have their place, particularly if you've had a sloppy builder on site, or if you've a lot of hawthorn / blackthorn trimmings around!
Never believe anything until it's officially denied.
0 -
I have anthills, and while I'm not planning on another ton of walling stone to barrow through from the front to the back, I am still liable to bring home the odd car boot load of manure or tree stump. Pneumatic for me!
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

