We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Wins are flying in
Comments
-
I've worked it out and for all that it would be £39,000 so going to comp and hope I get lucky with some of the fab free comps that are out there.
Confident I will win my wishlist after the fab wins I've had already this month.
0 -
97 to go
Odeon My Limitless plus gift card
This means I get to tick another prize off my wishlist so 148 to go
1 -
96 wins to go Doctor who CD
0 -
94 wins to go two wins already today
Odeon gift card
Vimto beach towel
1 -
93 to go
Won a pair of prodigy tribute tickets
0 -
90 to go
£1 off coke instant win
£1 off coke instant win
£1 off coke instant win
Big push now
0 -
86 wins to go
£1 coke voucher
£1 coke voucher
£100 cash daily mail
Experience voucher
1 -
85 wins to go
Another £1 coke voucher 15 wins this month.
0 -
How many travel speakers is this? Seems pointless entering to win more than one.
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett1 -
83 wins to go
£1 coke voucher
Selection of beer
It means I get to tick off selection of beer from wishlist so 148 to go.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
