We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Wins are flying in
Comments
-
I would a penny is very lucky. Last time I found a penny I opened the front door of my house and on the floor was a white envelope. Inside was a £100 cheque. I think that penny helped massively.
0 -
88 wins to go won Katy Perry tickets
0 -
84 wins to go
£14 credit adrenaline rush competitions
£14 credit adrenaline rush competitions
100 credit points dream car giveaways
Lewis capaldi tickets unfortunately though won tickets that clashed with Katy Perry failed to win the day after tickets so had to turn this down.
0 -
82 wins to go
Spar voucher
£150 virgin experiences voucher
0 -
Well done on the Spar voucher win. How much was it for?
0 -
If it was from the World Cup comp… probably £1 or so. If it was anything meaningful he would have mentioned the value.
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett2 -
79 wins to go
Football shirt
IPA cans mixed
Kit kat merchendise
0 -
Didn't do that instant win between them dates. In fact was quite busy so did less comps. Will up it this month
99 to go won £5 with chip
0 -
98 to go now
Magners drinks hamper
This means I have another prize ticked off my comping wishlist.
1 -
You have been really lucky. Are these wins from competitions on the forums? I've never really entered them only been doing instagram. Maybe I should start 😊
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
