We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Wins are flying in
Comments
-
I definitely wouldn't bother paying to enter. I do my own searches on Google and won 7 prizes on Instagram last month. Instagram are smaller but web are alot bigger so not sure which is more worth it.
0 -
Most of them are comps I've found elsewhere. Don't win much with Instagram these days.
0 -
Doing your own searches on Google for instagram competitions i have found low entries. The £350 bundle had 27 entries @captainjack2
0 -
Hi captainjack2 I think that wins posted on here should be related to comps posted on this forum.
3 -
I won two £25 checks, £50 selfridges voucher, Katy Perry tickets, IPA selection, £150 experience voucher, kitkat merchendise so made my money back.
0 -
If I buy a £100 hamper and offer it as a prize for £1 a ticket, and I sell 500 entries, I win. Not the people paying £1, and mathematically, not even you if you happen to win the hamper. That is the heart of gambling, the house always wins. You have prizes this month, but a gambler on a winning streak is still a gambler.
8 -
97 wins to go £8.25 with yourschoollottery
0 -
96 wins to go won whitening flosser. Dental stuff
0 -
93 wins to go
Won chocolate making class
£8.25 yourschoollottery
£100 daily mail
0 -
90 wins to go
£4 voucher with company on Instagram
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
