We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Profile removed from pop-up summary box
When I click on a username, a summary box comes up. It used to have a button to click that would bring up that user's profile page. The profile button no longer appears. Please can it be reinstated?
I used it mainly to get to my own profile, as profile is not available on quick links. Now I have to login to see my profile which is irritating considering how easy it used to be. Thank you.
Comments
-
Hi @lr1277
I believe a change has been made to make the username a link to the profile. I can see our provider has changed the colour of that text but it's not as obvious as it could be that it's a link.
I think this change has been made because a new feature is being added to the card, with a new button in the place where the 'Profile' button used to be.
Join the MSE Forum
Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
To report inappropriate posts: click the report button
Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com1 -
Yes found it. Thanks. You are right, it is not obvious.
0 -
If you click 'discussions' at the bottom it also takes you to the profile
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

