We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Not entitled to tuition fee loan
Comments
-
I want to teach philosophy. You are right about the OU being an option.
0 -
The OU has an MA in Philosophy over 2 years. The current fee for the qualification is £8,400 - that's a fair bit cheaper than doing another BA.
https://www.open.ac.uk/postgraduate/qualifications/f30/
I'm in the final module of an OU Masters at the moment, I've personally found my experience of studying with them to be really positive, and I've been able to combine my study with full time work, so I've not needed to take out student loans to fund it.
2 -
That’s really interesting. Definitely worth considering. Thank you.
I will certainly look into it.
1 -
You can get a Masters Loan.
Hastings Direct 4775.99
La Redoute 676.21
Barclaycard 295.20
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

