We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Trooli very good
There's often bad news posted here.
So, Id like to post some good news. After years of being with Sky (fttc, approx 50mbps) and thier annual price rises of 10% (was £27/m then £30/m then £33/m then £36/m) I used the latest price rise to bail out of the contract.
I went with Trooli for 150mbps full fibre (fttp) as I was lucky enough to have it in my street. I used a discount code to get the service at £19.99/m fixed for 2 years (was £24.99/m)
There was some digging that was needed to get the ducting for fibre to the house, that was all done and the fibre installed and commissioned all within 2 weeks after I gave the go ahead. I have a zyxel router that has a lot of flashing green lights and a strong WiFi signal at the furtherest part of the house, so happy days.
Comments
-
Another happy Trooli customer here, I was surprised when the installation guys were able to use the existing BT installed ducting (even though the house is nearly 40 years old) and complete the installation in under 1 hour. We have had a couple of outages in the last 2 years but they were dealt with promptly and the comms from Trooli was excellent.
0 -
No ducting to my house, 1987, unfortunately.
0 -
Lots of houses of that age do have ducting installed. My house was built in 1985 and they used the existing ducting for my Cityfibre connection, they just had to dig a small hole to sort out a Blockage. It's nice that they had the foresight to install ducting back then so fibre can be installed easily now.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
