We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
New Solar and Battery installation
Comments
-
I did contemplate this, however the panels are generating the full export limit until at least 18.30 in the weather conditions we have at the moment. I will revisit it over the next month until we move in.
2 -
To give closure to my query from yesterday. I've set export times in the app and everything worked as planned with the battery exporting correctly yesterday evening and this morning. This should reduce the clipping effect as my batteries will have ample room to charge with the excess solar beyond my DNO export allowance.
Thank you all for your assistance.
5 -
hi which company did you use for you solar panels please
0 -
Hi, I'm not sure the forum rules allow me to give out company names. The company i eventually used was one that @Screwdriva suggested to me. I did get quotes from other companies but the products quoted were variable and more expensive.
I'm sure that if you PM @Screwdriva, they would be happy to pass on advice on companies they are aware of operating in your region. @Screwdriva are not affiliated with the companies so i was comfortable with getting a quote from thier suggestion. The company suggested was excellent by the way so i would have no quaims advising you to have an initial PM.
The system they installed has been great and the install was clean and tidy.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards