We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Transfer Tembo to Monument
Hi,
Is it possible to transfer a cash ISA from Tembo to Monument?
They (Tembo) do not appear on Monuments list of providers when I go to set up the transfer.
Thanks in advance,
chaotic_j
Comments
-
Usually you would prefill form or download a form to enter the details but I do not see any forms you could download from Monument website.
You could transfer out to an easy access ISA account to one of the supported provider then transfer to Monument.
1 -
Hi,
I messaged Monument and they replied today to say they have added Tembo to the list of providers. So I've initiated the transfer now.
Cheers!
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
