We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Claim form - Smart Parking number 1
Comments
-
Check your password carefully, its usually human error, mistaking similar characters
Definitely do not post any paperwork
2 -
Absolutely no posting anything to that massive black hole of an admin centre.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
Good Morning,
I received the obligatory email to rboth cases, both saying the client intends to proceed.
I take it now I just wait for the directions questionnaire and the exciting mediation call?
Thanks,
Dave
1 -
Yep, twiddle your thumbs and let's take bets on the month you'll get the NoD in the end.
I guess November!
🙂
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1 -
A little update.
I had the mediation call yesterday. I was asked if I was willing to negotiate the x2 parking charges, totalling £600+. I offered Zero.
I was slso asked if I had any evidence in my defence the mediator could pass to the Claimant. I said I had proof both sets of parking had been paid for and still had tbe receipts.
The lady then called back telling me they were willing to look at the evidence via email, as no such evidence exists on their files ( i wonder why)
OR i could also accept their counter offer of £500.
I told her I wasnt interested and again, offered zero. That was basically the end of the call.
4
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

