We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Gatehouse account number layout.
Hello,
I've currently have a gatehouse ISA, which is due to mature soon.
At the moment, their offerings aren't that great. So, l will probably transfer out to a different provider, but the way that my account number is set out, I'm not sure what to put in the transfer form?
This is the layout of the account number . NOT THE REAL NUMBER, BTW!
1AA1111111AAA
Comments
-
What Gatehouse say
When completing the ISA transfer form of your new provider, please make sure you include your account number where they request your roll or reference number.
Which ISA are you looking to transfer to? There's usually enough flexibility on the forms to get your number in there somewhere.
1 -
I'm currently still looking for a transfer provider, but I still got a few weeks left on the gatehouse.
I was just querying how to put the account number in correctly because I've never seen an account number in this format before.
0 -
I suspect that you'll need to use Gatehouse details for the account no/sort code (the same ones you use to make deposits into your existing account) while your account no. goes in a field labelled as 'reference', 'roll no.' or similar.
Edit...from Gatehouse help pages:
---X---
When completing the ISA transfer form of your new provider, please make sure you include your account number where they request your roll or reference number.
---x---
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
