We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Scottish Widows to Trading212 ?
0779mike
Posts: 74 Forumite
I am thinking of moving my Stocks and Shares ISA from Scottish Widows to Trading212.
Do Trading212 offer Vanguard funds ?
I rarely trade, I am passively invested in these two funds:
VANGUARD INV FDS FTSE GBL ALL CAP INDEX GBP (VRXXA)
VANGUARD LIFESTRAT VANGUARD LIFEST 100 EQ ACC (VVLSRU).
Can I do an In-Specie transfer to Trading212 ?
All help appreciated.
0
Comments
-
No, Trading212 doesn't support OEICs such as your funds, it only has stocks and ETFs.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
