We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Capita Data Breach/Barings

12346»

Comments

  • I'm an ex-Capita employee and had joined the Barings breach - so far I have ignored Abbley's attempts to get me to sign up with them, I don't have any faith that the claim is going anywhere.

  • bill6262
    bill6262 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Second Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 25 June at 11:52AM

    There's some suspicious posts in this thread. Seems some users are signing up a new username just to post negative. Probably from a rival firm or an angry ex employee.

  • Wavona
    Wavona Posts: 4 Newbie
    Second Anniversary First Post

    Hello,
    I am also a claimant under the Barings contract and do not wish to sign with Abbleys. Has anyone withdrawn from Barings? What are the implications for those of us who wish to withdraw?

    Many thanks,

    Anna

  • bill6262
    bill6262 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Second Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    Try asking them? You have received all the information from them,or you should have. They have always got back to any query I have. Look over the T&C carefully. Same solicitor as Barings

  • I had no idea this forum existed? I've read through all the comments and confirm that I have had the exact same experience with Abbleys. I was immediately suspicious of their claims and sent replies to the many emails saying I did not want to proceed with my claim. And the emails still came by the dozen, none acknowledging my wish to withdraw. Then the phone calls, Then the texts…it was borderline harassment. Their approach got more heavy-handed with vague threats that if I didn't sign with them, I'd either incur costs representing myself, or incur costs if I didn't formally withdraw from the pool of claimants, but not giving me any useful or helpful information as to how I actioned the latter. I tried calling them but whatever the time of day, the claims department was always busy and the call automatically terminated. I have no faith in them and I'm seeking legal advice elsewhere.

  • crackered
    crackered Posts: 7 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker

    I too have received the same. I have not signed the agreement with Abbleys. They emailed in the past week requesting my attendance at the High Court in October for 5 days to give evidence. When I responded pointing out that I had not instructed them to represent me and therefore was somewhat incredulous that they were using my data from another company. They’ve now replied saying that if I don’t attend, or withdraw, then I may be liable for costs by either party. The whole thing is making me feel ill, I wish I’d never signed up in the first place.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.