We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Cynergy Bank Isa transfer out
Just wanted to ask if anyone has transfered out an Isa from cynergy bank? What details do you need to give to your new provider? On my bank app the my 1yr fixed isa doesnt have the standard 8 digit account number.
My I click account details I see a Ref number and below that account number as a 13 digit number . Sent them a secure message last week but never got a response.
Comments
-
Whenever an ISA provider uses a non-standard account number (it's not 8 digits), you usually put this in the 'Roll number/reference number' box/field on the ISA transfer form. In those cases, you can put the sort code and account number in if you want to, but these will be generic to the provider and so not really needed.
I've transferred out from many ISA providers in this way, including Cynergy recently.
1 -
Yes, I have transferred out from Cynergy a few months back and I just put the number into the Roll Number and it worked fine.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
