We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
DCB Legal - GroupNexus - Claim form
Comments
-
Group Nexus are in the BPA. Not IPC. Otherwise just get a WS & evidence in now, and strut back here proudly tomorrow, with your NoD picture for Umkomaas!
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD3 -
My WS was submitted before deadline. Yet to receive a N279 discontinuation from DCB Legal or equally any WS from them. Should I now be chasing this up with the court to see the status?
Had left it until now due to this all falling over the weekend, however it stated in the Trail Date Document that should they not meet various conditions (screen shots in previous posts) the claim and trial would be struck out.
0 -
Your order has an unless clause. Instruction 2: unless the claimant paid the £27 trial fee or filed a help with fees application by 3pm on 3 September, the claim is struck out from that date without further order, and unless the court orders otherwise the claimant is liable for your costs. Order paragraph 6 says the same.
Ring the cpurt and ask whether the fee was paid by 3pm on 3 September and whether the claim stands struck out. Then write to the court asking for costs under instruction 2, with a signed and dated schedule.
They can't discontinue a claim the court has already struck out.
I'm a random person on the internet. I hold no legal qualifications and nothing I say is advice.
1 -
As its past the hearing fee deadline date, phone the court tomorrow morning and see if the hearing fee has been paid
Email DCB LEGAL and demand the N279 Discontinuation document by return or you will go to the court and claim costs
1 -
Thanks both.
Yesterday afternoon, I received this letter confirming that the claimant has not paid and that the claim has therefore been struck out - saving me the hour-long wait on hold when calling!I’ll now write to the court to request my costs.
6 -
Great stuff! 😁
I'm a random person on the internet. I hold no legal qualifications and nothing I say is advice.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



