We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

ID Mobile : Retention deals

mrchagle
mrchagle Posts: 587
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite

Hi all


My ID Mobile SIM contract is up next month.

I get 175GB for £12. Tbh I only need about 30GB. But I got this via mobiles.co.uk with cashback. So it's about £6 a month.

But I would like to know potentially what ID directly would offer by the way of a retention deal. Has anyone been offered anything decent?

If I've help in anyway, please remember to thank me :-)

Comments

  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 12,552
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Don't think you'll beat the mobiles.co.uk iD upgrade deals by going direct. They've got 30GB for £8 (no increase this year), no claiming cashback needed. Probably £11 cashback at Quidco too.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.