We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Dodgy Dealer??
Comments
-
"And, no, there's nothing wrong with them putting the repair through the warranty. It's what it's there for."
I have to admit having listened to a similar case on Youtube recently I would consider the warranty to my warranty not the garage as I paid for it !. Inside the first 6 months I would be reluctant to use it to cover any item that falls under the CRA. Often there is a limit to the overall claim amount on a warranty so this opens a garage up to selling junk and getting you to effectively pay for it to be fixed.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards