We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Admiral - we're sending some money your way?

2»

Comments

  • Hi. I received the same letter on the 21st February. I've just called them and they know nothing about owing me money, although one of them did confirm that the FCA issued guidelines to them or something of that nature.

    He just told me to wait the 28 days and if I haven't received the cheque to call them back.

    I'm pretty sure it's legit though since it doesn't ask to update them with any bank details etc.

    I guess time will tell.

  • Is there any update r.e this please from the OP? I’ve had the same letter on 21st Feb but worried it’s a scam too.

  • user1977
    user1977 Posts: 19,977
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    How would any scam work?

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.