We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

RBS Credit Card Blocked

2»

Comments

  • MEM62
    MEM62 Posts: 5,725 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    hjb3 said:
    They have had over 130 hrs to deal with this and I am still blocked and all they keep saying is its with 
    If this has been flagged as potential fraud then their response time will not be measured in hours - it will be days or, more likely, weeks.  
  • hjb3
    hjb3 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 6 January at 12:42PM
    It was the RBS fraud team that on first contact told me to call back in 24hrs then 48hrs. I’ve just quoted in hours as they seem to work in that, but it’s been 6 days excluding bank holidays since I call them to report that I can’t see my credit card in my app. 

    Appears RBS team need more training in this as I get told something else each time I call. I still have no idea who the team is that only accepts emails!
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.