We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Cold Weather Payments Checker

13»

Comments

  • Spoonie_Turtle
    Spoonie_Turtle Posts: 11,186 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper
    Re: notifications, I didn't get one when they initiated my review last year!  I happened to see it when I signed in with a few days to go before the deadline.  That was logged as having been added by the person who then handled most of the review.

    I do get notifications for the automated 'other benefits' message (which I get for March, May and December APs).

    Didn't get a notification for CWP message.


    Not being notified about the review message scared me into checking regularly though - I had become quite lax because for a few years the only messages I got were the three 'other benefits' messages a year and CWP messages.
  • TimeLord1
    TimeLord1 Posts: 1,403 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Savvy Shopper! Rampant Recycler
    Well, I was checking the amount of contact since migration, and it seems to have been messaged every month except one. But it does state they're regularly improving it. *Gulp* 🤔
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.